To enrol your child in our school, please follow the steps below:
- Obtain a pre-registration form from the school.
- Complete the pre-registration form and gather the necessary supporting documents, such as photographs, copies of a valid passport and residence permit.
- Submit the completed form and documents to the Registrar’s Office.
- Upon verification of the application, and confirmation of the availability of a place based on your child’s age, the Registrar will arrange for a convenient schedule for one-to-one counselling and a complete school tour with the parents.
- Your child will undergo a diagnostic test followed by a personal interaction session with a member of our Senior Leadership team.
- Results of the interview will be provided to you within 2-3 days. If your child meets the necessary requirements, an invitation to join the school will be extended.
- If you decide to accept the place, you will need to sign a declaration form and make payment of the non-refundable registration fee, first term tuition fee, textbook and uniform costs (and transport fee if applicable), along with a refundable interest-free cautionary deposit.
- Please ensure that tuition and transport fees are paid within 15 days before the start of each term.
- An online application is also available for your convenience. (add link to online application)
We look forward to welcoming your child to our school.